- 1/4 cup of Tamira (gluten Free Soya Sauce) found in the health food aisle in Coles
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 chilli or more to suit the heat you want
Quick sauce with heat, everyone will think you are a genius, takes less than 5 minutes to make. Chilli can be exchanged for garlic or ginger.
Makes enough for 2 serves.
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan.
- Over a medium heat stir until the brown sugar has nearly dissolved.
- Bring to the boil slowly, if it boils too quickly, remove from heat until boiling stops. Return to heat and gently boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and this will thicken as it cools.
- Serve hot (I like it this way) or cold. Can be made earlier and reheated when required.
Do not freeze.